Saturday, September 30, 2006

Our Cookbooks are Here!

Our cookbooks are here! - I'm so excited! (For those of you lost, it is a fundraiser my mom and I have been working on to help offset some of the cost of our adoption). It's been a lot of work but we created a great product. It has 400 recipes from over 150 people - thank you to all who contributed your very best yummies! The categories include appetizer, soups and salads, breads and rolls, main dishes (which include breakfast items, seafood, chicken, beef, pork and even some vegetarian goodies), side dishes and desserts/cookies/candies.

Now the fun part - selling them! They are $15 each plus shipping. Email me to set up payment and delivery. Check and credit card accepted. Kelly's email. If you're local, I'll deliver your book in person so you don't need to pay shipping.

Thank you for your order and support!! Does this mean I have to start cooking?

No comments: