Friday, October 06, 2006

Thank you!

I've been so busy this past week that I haven't had a chance to post any messages, read other blogs and I've barely checked my email. The good news is that our cookbooks are a big hit - I'm so excited. Thank you to everyone who has helped us by giving a recipes, telling a friend, buying a book. It's been great fun, financially helpful for our goal to get daughter home and a great thing to keep and show Mia when she is older. It's really been a lot of fun. We have plenty left so don't forget about us when it comes time to get Christmas presents!

2 comments:

Jen & Bill said...

Oh Blog Queen -- How did you get such a nice picture on top? I haven't been able to figure that one out yet.

Can you send me a Table of Contents for your cookbook? I have picky eaters!


Jen

Anonymous said...

Love the cook book title and cover! I'm going to order some for Christmas. Say Hi to mom for me.