Thursday, September 07, 2006

LID any day now

Well, our dossier was sent 21 days ago and received 17 days ago so hopefully we'll have our LID (log in date) any day now. That is our official "start date" to our wait and the date used during referral batches. Several people on the Yahoo groups I follow have just gotten their LID and had DTCs date just days before us so it really should be anytime. I can not think of it as the start though, just the next phase, it just happens to be a the longest phase. Until then, I'm so excited to watch Salsa & Naked Ovary (favorite blogs-see links) go get their beautiful girls to keep reminding me how it's all worth it. They survived it, so can I!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Kelly~
I hope we both get our LID soon so we can begin the next phase in our journeys to our Mias!

Kelly and Matt said...

Thanks, you shouldn't be to far behind us. I am going to my first FCC meeting this month. If you guys make it down to Tampa on the 3rd weekend of the month you should come to a meeting.

Take care,
Kelly