Monday, June 11, 2012

Check out these beautiful necklaces!





I'm so excited to share these beautiful necklaces as a fundraiser toward our adoption fund.  I worked with the artist to come up with the ideas and she created these beautiful creations.  Each verse is very special to me.  

The first version is above, hand stamped with, "Have faith in God".... answered Jesus - Mark 11:22.  Our journey has surely required great faith.  We thought this adoption would lead us to our first child in less than a year and a half.  Six years later, we are just now about to finally see her face.  We had a successful domestic adoption of our son 4 years ago, after which we entertained the idea of a second domestic adoption and abandon this path.  But I have always had great faith that this is the path God choose for me.  (I told my mother when I was in middle school that I knew I wouldn't have biological children but that I wanted to adopt from China...the crazy part, there was no international program with China at that time).   I feel that God has prepared me for this journey and given me the strength and most of all, the faith to persevere.  But it has not been easy.  I think myself (and all the others of us that have stayed in this 'line' for this long) as a little bit crazy at times.  Faith has been my enduring strength and Mark 11:22 simplifies it, in Jesus's own word "Have faith in God".  I will share my faith to whoever will listen and wear that proclamation with this beautiful necklace.  I would love if you would join me but checking out the link!  The necklace can be purchased for $26 at http://jubileesjewels.com/Mark-11-22



The second version has part of Psalm 139:14 which says "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."  This verse tells us that each and every one of us are a unique creation by God and a true master piece.  Our pastor brought this verse to my attention; he tells his young daughter this verse every night so she knows her own value.  I love this verse and the necklace is beautiful.  I want my daughter to know as well that she was created by God exactly as He intended. This is a beautiful verse, especially for all our girls to know in the face of a challenging society.  Please go to http://jubileesjewels.com/adoption-fundraising/Psalm-139-14 for this version, also $26.

I hope they are well received, we can help our adoption fund a little, and most importantly spread the great news of the love for Christ.  There are some other great pieces on the website as well so please take a look at the beautiful pieces.  Thank you Stacy for your beautiful and talented work and your dedication to help others!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These necklaces are beautiful Kelly! - Mary Beth