Saturday, July 07, 2007

Vacation, the 4th of July and Referrals!

We had a great vacation at my favorite spot - the Florida Keys; specifically Key Colony off of Marathon. It was beautiful - not too hot, a few light showers, flat seas, good visibility (for snorkeling & scuba diving), the boys caught fish and loads of family fun. What else can you ask for?!

We had a great 4th of July on the boat under the fireworks. We had another family & some friends that went with us so we had a total of 14 people in two boats tied up eating BBQ, watching the sunset, listening to Jimmy Buffett, as we waited for some of the best fireworks I ever seen. What fun!

We didn't have any internet connection either so an entire week of no RQ (Rumor Queen-a website that watches "the wait") or my Yahoo groups, which was a good thing - a vacation from the wait! But I did see referrals have come out - a whopping 7 days taking referrals thru November 14, 2005. But it's about what I expected and it's bigger than the last 3 months, so not too much to complain about.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Buffett and BBQ and sunshine..Great combo..I know you had fun..Great pics!

adele and dan said...

Awesome picture of the sunset. I'm glad you had a good time. I nice to take a break from the wait. Welcome home!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I need a vacation from the wait....hmmmm....maybe Hawaii....?

Leslie said...

So glad you had a great time on your vacation. You really needed this break from everything. I hope your stress free and relaxed now.

Glad your back to our yahoo group. We missed you.

Unknown said...

You deserved a great vacation! The picture is so fun!

Donna said...

Great pic of you and hubby! You look so happy and relaxed!

Ruth said...

Glad you had a great vacation! Sounds like a relaxing one for sure!

Ruth