Saturday, July 14, 2007

10 months (& considering an additional adoption)

This week we pasted our 10 month mark since our LID - and it's looking like it will be another 20-26 months wait. Unbelievable. I really never thought it would come to this but that's what all the signs are pointing to. Because of that, we are looking into another adoption while we wait. I am gathering a lot of information and making a lot of contacts. I'm not sure what path God will lead us but keep watching! Wouldn't it be fun to have a brother or sister waiting for Mia with us!

5 comments:

adele and dan said...

Do you have this link? www.myadoptionlinks.com It is very helpful. It list all different countries and the agencies that deal with that particular place. I was looking at Uzbekistan..short waits and very little time in country. I will pray you find the answer.

E. said...

YAY! Well, YAY for the possible second (first) adoption. Boo for the FOREVER LONG wait! My bro and SIL are looking at adopting from Korea. Definitely keep me posted! Oh, and I am apparently just as bad about calling. :) We'll meet up for a drink sometime soon!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to where God leads you!! Where in Fl are you again? We lived in central and South florida

Roy and Lori said...

Congrats on ten months down! You
have a very nice blog!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yes, that would indeed be fun! :-) Let us know what you come up with.....:-)