Sunday, July 29, 2007

Silly Boy

I may not have kids but I do have a spoiled baby - our dog! I was just saying yesterday how you can't see dogs' personalities in pictures and then I took this one today that is as close as I can get. Here is Harman. Harman loves his toys. So much so that he often walks around with more than one in his mouth but today I witnessed as he wandered around the house collecting not one, not two, not three, but four toys to carry around. It was very tricky for him to pick up each one without dropping the others but he succeeded. What a silly boy!


After collecting them, he sat over them like a hunter with his prey, licking his lips!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That last post is just awesome..What a cutie!

Rina, John & Annalisa said...

He looks so proud of himself :)

GGHadden said...

Ah Ha...is that fluff I see sitting next to him too? Our Great Danes love to pick up all the toys and rip the stuffing out of them, after they lovingly lick them to death. Cute!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That is TOO funny! He is so shiny and healthy! What a gorgeous dog!!!

adele and dan said...

very, very cute...I love dogs, they are the funniest things. I put some dog stuff on my blog too.

Lisa said...

I LOVE it! Aren't are pets so entertaining?

adele and dan said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, it really made me feel better. I get a little to emotional sometimes. I took the post off my blog I felt kind of silly.

Donna said...

Oh, that's funny! Great pictures, and adorable dog. Our dog, Jack, looks a little like Harman, but he's a mix of aussie shepherd and aussie cattle dog. His full name is Jackaroo, which is "aussie-speak" for cowboy.
Give Harman a pat on the head for me!

Dana Block said...

That is a riot! Such a big mouth for a cute doggie :)