Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Cyber Baby Shower

I have joined a few Yahoo chat groups since the start of our adoption process to connect with others who are also going through the crazy world of Chinese adoption. One of my groups is called Ladybugs and Red Thread Believers and we had our first cyber baby shower where we each sent another person of the group a baby shower gift. The theme of our first shower was ladybugs so here is my first baby shower gift, thanks to Melinda who is also waiting for a Mia! Thank you Melinda!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! love the book.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That is soooo sweet! I have seen the book and it's really cute. Plus, baby will have lots of fun sucking on those antennae! :-)

Anonymous said...

cute little ladybug!

Melinda said...

You are very welcome Kelly! I hope Mia enjoys her gifts!