Sunday, November 19, 2006

Jimmy/ie News!!



We just got back from seeing Jimmy Buffett Thursday in Tampa! We had a great time! Jimmy always puts on a great show - this was show #4 for us. We went with Mike's sister Jenn (next to Mike) and her husband Steve as well as a couple friends of theirs, Jill and Mac. The show was at the outdoor amphitheater and it was a beautiful night. Even though the temperature was a little cool, with all the people, it got so comfortable we kicked off our shoes and danced under the stars! Thanks for a great night Jimmy!



The other "Jimmy News" is that my favorite NASCAR driver, Jimmie Johnson #48 just won the NASCAR Championship! Yeah Jimmie!!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Jimmie's win made me cry! I was so hoping that Matt would pull it off. At least Biff won. Roush will take the cup next year!

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to go to a Buffett concert! Looks like fun!

~Rebecca
Ladybug/Red Thread

Ruth and Brian said...

Dear Kelly:
Though I will have to admit I know nothing about Nascar, I stumbled across your blog from the CCAImaillist group and just wanted to say HEllo to a fellow CCAI'er (we are LID 1/27/06) and that I love your blog. Your posts are so interesting and fun to read. I loved the one posted by your mom about ladybugs and was wanting to know if it would be available as I would love to put her knowledge of the 'ladybugs' on my site for my family. Would love to hear from you!
~Ruth

Ruth and Brian said...

Sorry forgot to leave contact info.
http://abigails-journey.blogspot.com/
~Ruth