Monday, October 30, 2006

A little about me...

While we wait for this month's referrals that were suppose to come out last week and now have been so delayed that it looks like we are not going to have any referrals in October, I came up with some things you may not know about me (Kelly). I say that like you may want to know, but you're here and there are no new referral pictures to look at, so what the heck!

  1. I'm the nurse manager/surgery center administrator for a group of 4 plastic surgeons - that one always gets people talking.

  2. I was in Alpha Chi Omega at the University of North Florida.

  3. We are big football fans. Mike is a University of Florida Gator fan and I'm a Florida State Seminole fan - big rivals. (And they play on my birthday this year!) But we agree in pro football - this is our seventh year of being season ticket holders to the Jacksonville Jaguars.

  4. We're big NASCAR fans. I love Jimmie Johnson #48. Mike likes Ryan Newman #12. Mike and I even got to drive a NASCAR car at Talladega with the Dale Jarrett Driving Experience - very cool.

  5. I just started playing golf for the first time this summer. Mike is a golf course superintendent and I figure after almost 10 years of marriage, I'd give it a try!

  6. I did Ironman Florida twice (in 1999 & 2000). That's a triathlon where you do a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike and 26.2mile/marathon run. My best time was 13 hours and 22 minutes. I definatley not in that kind of shape now.

  7. I'm a beach person - I love to surf (even though I'm not very good at it), we live 3 blocks from the Atlantic Ocean, we are both Florida natives, and my favorite place to vacation is the Florida Keys - a family vaction spot since I was a kid.

  8. I told my mom when I was in middle school that I would not be able to have children but it was okay because I was going to adopt from China - weird huh.

  9. I'm a Christian and attend a Methodist Church

  10. I love all kinds of music, but my favorites are The Beatle, U2 and Jimmy Buffett.


So that's a little bit about me...bring on the referrals!!

1 comment:

Tammy C. said...

Kelly - you are amazing ----TWO ironmans. I know how exhausted I was after just a marathon!