Friday, January 23, 2009

Not the start we were looking for

The first referrals of the new year are out and it covers 2 days, March 1 & 2, 2006.  I don't have much to say about that except I hope it's the last 2 day batch we see.  I hope they can get through March within 6 months.  I'm optimistic that it will pick up after March 2006 are done.  From everything I have seen, it is a very big month.  But then again, every time I'm optimistic, I get disappointed.  Congrats to all those who have received the gift of their new child!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Knowing that March 2006 was such a big big month, I think April will pick up!!

Donna said...

I was just thinking yesterday how, even though I have my child, I SO want to see a speed up so that my friends can find their daughters/sons. It's maddening, this wait. I can't wait to rejoice with everyone! I think there will be a speed up, there has to be.

Mama Melissa said...

Hello from another Mamma to a Mia from China!! (I know you're soon to be...or not as soon as you want...)

Man, that's really rough, only 2 days of referrals. Hang in there. I really pray it speeds up for you!!!

Melissa

Karmen and Greg said...

It's gonna speed up Kelly -- I just know it somehow. The wait does play it's toll after a while though doesn't it. I'm so glad you have Zane to focus on in the meantime : )

Karmen