Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!

Today is Chinese New Year and welcoming the Year of the Pig! If my calculations and expectations are right, Mia Jade should be born in the Year of the Pig and that's suppose to be very good luck! So here's to our pig baby! I hope this new year brings a turn around in referral times. I still think we will see an increase until they get through 2005 LID's which will probably be July but then I hope we will see a turn around at that point. I am very excited about our FCC group's celebration next Saturday where we have RSVP's for almost 500 people! I will be sure to post pictures of that! Until then, Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy Chinese New Year Kelly! I can't wait to see pics from your FCC celebration! Have a great time!

Unknown said...

Happy Chinese New Year!

~Rebecca