Thursday, July 26, 2012

To God be the Glory

The "wait" for our referral is finally over and now I can reflect on how God carried me through.

When I was weak, God gave me strength.
When I was in doubt, God gave me more faith than I deserved.
When I was completely defeated, God gave me Zane.
When I didn't know if I was on the right path, God gave me an angel to guide my path.
And now, God has granted me the honor of raising another of His children as my own.

I am so blessed right now and soon I will be even more blessed when we can bring our girl home.
Thank you to everyone who has had a part in helping me through the difficult and unforeseen wait.  From those who prayed with me to the supportive blog comments from complete strangers.
And most of all I thank God for preparing my heart for this child.  I will do my best to love her and teach her of God's love.

To Him be the glory.

No comments: