Thursday, September 10, 2009

3 Years since LID...really?!

I can't believe I am posting this. It's been 3 years (on the 12th) since our paperwork was logged in to CCAA. Never did I actually believe it would take this long and still there is no end in sight. My agency even says there is no way of knowing if we will get a referral next year or not. At this point I certainly feel we have another year or two of waiting. It's very frustrating, depressing, even stressful. I'm not sure what else to say.

5 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hey Kelly! It's crazy, isn't it? I am praying that things speed up in the China program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Totally crazy. With our 10-27-06 LID, we don't expect a referral in the next two years. We do have a MCC in though, so we'll see how that goes. They predicted 18 months. So sad.

Elizabeth said...

Awww, Kelly! Who ever would have thought!? I'm not going to blah, blah about how the wait will be worth it. It just stinks!!!
In other news, I hope we'll actually get to meet (even though I feel like we have) sometime before referral. :) Tell your mom I said hello.
-Elizabeth

Alyson and Ford said...

You are so right; the wait is very frustrating. Hoping for good news before the end of this year for all those waiting.

Alyzabeth's Mommy for One Year

Aimee said...

I am so sorry for your continued frustration and pain over waiting. We knew it was going to be at least 7 years before we would have a child and the pain while waiting was excruciating! We switched to SN and brought home a perfectly healthy little girl. My prayers are with you as you continue to wait.
Blessings,
Aimee and Cary