Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally 2006

I know we are still a loooong way away from our referral date but it's comforting to know that they are finally in 2006, our referral year. For the first time in a long time I feel like we are making progress. Ironically this week also marks 3 anniversaries for us - 2 years since we received our orientation paperwork from CCAI, 1 1/2 years since our LID and 6 months since we found out we were chosen for Zane! I must admit, I thank God for "the wait", thank God for Zane! He really does have a plan and it all happens in His timing!

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hooray for 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam and Jeff said...

Kelly-

I just read your whold blog. Wow!!! God's timing is so cool!!!!
We will be waiting with you. Our LID is 10/19/06. IT is just amazing the details as we wait. God continues to prepare us.
Love, Pam