Friday, November 30, 2007

Out of Review - Woohoo!!!!

I am so excited to say that our dossier is out of review! CCAA announced they are through 9/30/06. What a milestone! I never really had any fears that we would be rejected or questioned because CCAI (our agency) did such a good job getting our dossier ready but still it is a HUGE relief to know that someone in China has actually looked at and approved our dossier. Even though we still have a loooong wait ahead, at least we are moving to the matching room. I am so happy that I am in tears!!!!! We are one step closer to Mia Jade!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray!!!!! So happy to hear that things are moving forward. Slowly, but forward. :)

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!
Dave (Pa)

adele and dan said...

as soon as I saw the end of Sept out of review I knew you would be so relieved. I'm so happy for you! Please e-mail me your address again. It's a suprise!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I know JUST what you mean! I felt SO relieved when we were finally out of review. Congrats to you guys!

Forty and Fabulous said...

Again congrats! You ALL (including Zane) and soon-to -born Mia Jade are truly truly blessed to have each other. My thoughts are with you all so much! Love, Britt

Alyson and Ford said...

Congratulations!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!