Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

I look forward to being a mom on Mother's Day but until then I celebrate the wonderful woman that I have as a my mom, my role model and my best friend. I pray that I will be half the mom that she is and has been to me. I also am fortunate to have a wonderful mother-in-law (here with our nephew) that I want to celebrate. Mia is going to be a lucky girl to have two wonderful women for her grandmoms! Until then, I celebrate being the lucky one to have them as my mom and mom-in-law and the fact that I'm one more Mother's Day closer to being a mom! And to all you moms and waiting moms out there, I want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day.

2 comments:

adele and dan said...

Your mom looks great! Happy Mothers Day to both moms and soon to be other mom:)

Dana Block said...

Hi Kelly, your very own Mother's Day will be here sooner than you expect. I'm praying the days go by fast till you meet Mia Jade :) -- Dana