Sunday, September 09, 2012

Day 3 - Waiting for Gotcha!

Today is Gotcha Day!  I was able to finally get good sleep last night and actually slept in late (with the assistance from some Benadryl PM).  I was way behind in sleep and feel much better.  Our "gotcha" is scheduled for 5:00 so we have a day to set up the room and relax which has been nice.  Several people have commented on Facebook, asking about the earthquake in GuizHou today.  There was a fairly strong earthquake today which has taken between 80-90 lives.  Fortunately it is far from where we are and far from the girls' orphanage.  We are all good and thankfully it has not affected our schedule.  Just a few more hours to go!

4 comments:

Karmen said...

I am relieved to hear that the earthquake had no effect on you ... but SO sorry to hear that it happened and claimed so many lives. I am VERY excited that your Gotcha Day is finally here and cannot wait for the next round of pictures. What a blessed little girl Mia Jade is and what a blessed family you are!!!

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

Glad you are well. So excited for you!

Shelley said...

Good morning. I woke up and came to the computer to see if there is news of Miss Mia Jade! I am anxiously awaiting news of her arrival! I am praying for you!

Meagan said...

I love how no matter where a child is from they all love fries. It's the "universal" food for toddlers everywhere. :-) I can't wait to meet her. The three of you have been on my mind all day.