Wednesday, March 28, 2012

September is on deck!

The great news has arrived...this batch finished August and September is next! There is such a buzz "in the air" with all of my September LID web-friends. Everyone is sharing their predictions, what their agency is saying, and what we are doing to get ready. Did you get that...getting ready, as in getting ready for a BABY! It looks like our referral could come in June...possibly even MAY! That thought is hard to conceive.

I've said for so long, trying to explain to others, that waiting is kind of like waiting in line for a ride at Disney. You can see how many people are in front of you, and the sign said how long you have to wait when you got in line, but the ride keeps breaking down, adding unexpected delays. But we are finally near the front of the line, watching those we waited with finally get on the ride. I can see the roller coaster...we are almost on!

5 comments:

Amyintexas said...

I have been following your story since... well, since well before Zane. I am so excited I kept this blog bookmarked! Come on May!!

Carrie said...

You have some great metaphors! I'm excited to be approaching the finish line right behind you! :-)

Helen said...

Hang in there, once they put her in your arms you'll forget the long LONG wait! Praying for you!!
Mom of,
Hannali & Beccamei & wait for #3

Karmen and Greg said...

I just got teary eyed when I read your post. Your time is almost here! I am SOOOO excited for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly... I am so excited to discover that you are finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. For some reason you were on my mind and I decided to get my cookbook out that you sent me to find your blog address. I was wondering if you had continued with your Chinese adoption and if you were still waiting or even had already received little Mia Jade. I was so excited to read your most recent post. I will be praying for God's speed now and that He will be keep her safe and healthy until she is placed in your arms.

Kim Taylor
KENDALLTAYLOR9640@msn.com
Cairo, Georgia