Thursday, October 02, 2008

1/2 way there???

With the latest referral batch, Mike and I have 209 referral days between most recent batch (2/15/06) to our LID (9/12/06). When we started, back in fall of 2006 we had 417 days between the batch and our LID. So mathematically we are half way there. Does that mean time wise we are also half way there? The big question. Either way, I know God has a plan as He did with Zane. But another milestone to mark off, we'll take it! Besides, Zane is keeping us VERY busy. I don't know if I could handle another one right now!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your attitude and Zane's name!!! keep the faith!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yes, I love your attitude!!!!

Adoption Momma said...

I just discovered your blog a few weeks ago. Your story sounded a little familiar to mine. My husband and I are in the process of a domestic adoption and hope to adopt from China as well. I hope things speed up over there. I've already passed the gestation of an elephant!
LID 7/7/06