Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Trip to the Zoo - take 2!


Mike, Zane and I headed to the zoo again (the first trip was when Zane was 4 months old) and it was so much fun! Zane is getting old enough to see the animals and enjoy them.  Mike and Zane feed a giraffe, which was very cool, but the winner was brushing the goats.  Of all the wild beautiful animals, the goats made him laugh the most.  Of course it was the one thing he could touch.  What a great family day!

Mike and Zane at the same spot - what a difference 6 months make!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He is growing so much!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, I am axious to read about your adoption journey!

Your son is precious!

Have a wonderful day,

Krista @bits and pieces

Dana Block said...

I love giraffes! They are my favorite zoo animal. I have a feeling Jackson would like the goats best too though :)

Forty and Fabulous said...

I can not believe how FAST he is growing up! Too precious. Mom will be at PVPS on Sept. 5th. PLZ try to get down to see her....

Lisa said...

Wow has he grown! Tell Zane that I'm jealous. I want to feed a giraffe!

Karmen and Greg said...

What GREAT pictures! It must be so fun to do things like go to the zoo together etc. I can't wait for those times! Enjoy every moment!

Karmen