Monday, July 07, 2008

Boating baby too!

Our weekend of firsts continued with Zane's first boating trip.  My parents have a great boat (named Kelly Girl!) and it has created years of wonderful memories for me.  I'm so excited to share that fun and joy for the water and boating with Zane.  He did great - sleeping the entire trip out to our favorite spot, playing non-stop at the beach where we hung out and sleeping the entire way back...just like I did as a baby!  Above is Zane and me just hanging out - it's got to be my favorite picture of the two of us.  Below he is with my mom on the ride back - out cold!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what fun pictures

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Boating looks like such fun!!!!

Forty and Fabulous said...

So much fun! I have to tell you...my sister's sister-in-law and her husband just took home their little boy a couple of days ago. He was a domestic adoption too! They are also on the China list and have gone through all the same hoops as you have. His name is Liam. Thought you would like to know. Love seeing your little one and you when I get a chance to sit down!

Lisa said...

I love the pic of the two of you Kelly! He is getting so big! Glad that he enjoys boating as much as you do.

Karmen and Greg said...

You don't enjoy being Mom do you??? What a little angel! Looks like you guys are having a GREAT time as a family!

Karmen