Sunday, May 11, 2008

Zane's Baptism & MOTHER'S DAY!!!

What a wonderful day!!  Zane was baptized today - a moment I have dreamed about.  So long I have prayed about this day and this beautiful event.  I pray I will be a good example in his faith life. 
And of course it was Mother's Day.  What a wonderful first one!  I am so excited to be a mom to Zane and a mom in general. For so many years this has been a difficult day when my heart longed to have a child.  So with my joy and excitement of my first Mother's Day, I can't help but to think of all the moms-in-waiting out there. I know the pain. Hang in there - God put it in your heart to be a mom and He gave you perseverance as a personal trait, you too will celebrate Mother's Day one day.  It's worth the wait, worth every dark day to get to this moment.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a special day!

Anonymous said...

Your encouragement and kind thoughts for those of us still waiting is so sweet it made me cry. Thanks Kelly -- and TRULY it is awesome to see your dreams come true. Zane is just precious!

Karmen

Kelly and Matt said...

Loved your pictures zane is such a cute little guy! Happy 1st Mothers day.

Forty and Fabulous said...

Congratulations Kelly! It is the best gift in the world and I would not trade it for anything!! Happy 1st Mother's Day! Lots of love and prayer.

Shelley said...

I am so sorry that we were not able to make it on Mother's Day! Zane looks so handsome! You have been blessed by a beautiful baby boy!

Itty Bitty Ladybug said...

Hi Kelly - what a beautiful post! What a memorable Baptism and Mother's Day! Zane is just gorgeous and you and Mike look so, so happy. Happy Mother's Day - just a few weeks late!