Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Did you say cupcake?

I can't believe Zane turns 6 months!!  Mike surprised him (and me) with cupcakes.  Zane seemed to enjoy it and wanted more!  It was so cute to see the discover of something so yummy!  The last 6 months have been the greatest days of our lives.  Every day I thank God for our son.  I have enjoyed every moment - even the sleep deprived ones!  Part of me still can't believe that he is here and he is ours.  He is such an amazing joy!  Thank you Zane for 6 amazing months!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 6 months, Zane! Sophia would be SO jealous of the cupcake! Wish you guys lived near us so we could have playdates.

Unknown said...

Aww..that is so cute! What a sweet daddy to surprise you and Zane with such a sweet treat. :) Blessings to your family!

Lisa said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!!! Love the cupcake face!

Pamela Askew said...

Time really flies ~ I can hardly believe he is 6 months old!!! Happy 6 months! The cupcakes look GREAT! Glad Zane enjoyed it :)

Pam

Forty and Fabulous said...

I can not believe that he is 6 months old!! Enjoy every minute...it flies by so fast!