Friday, January 11, 2008

Zane's nursery

I been waiting to post pictures of Zane's nursery because I still have a few things to do but who knows when that's going to happen so here's the almost finished version! I know it's a little unusual to have a coral colored room but that's what the room was painted before and I just loved the color so we kept it. The theme is called "bubbles" and it's all kinds of fish, seahorses and octopus. I love scuba diving and under the water stuff so it was easy and fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, so cute!! I love the theme.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I love it! I've always loved underwater themed rooms....my boys have one too!

adele and dan said...

I love the color...I like when people don't use the traditional blue..it looks great!

Forty and Fabulous said...

I love it!! Britt

Forty and Fabulous said...

p.s It was so good to see you the other week and to hold little Zane! You are such a great mother and he knows how much he is loved.