Sunday, October 14, 2007

I had a baby shower!!!

Last Saturday my girls at work gave me a baby shower and it was a HUGE shower! There were something like 35 people there. It took me hours to go through everything once I got home to figure out what I had. I actually feel ready for a baby now - or at least as ready as you can get! It was all so moving and surreal. I still can't believe this is all happening. It is so exciting! Only 2 weeks until the due date. The nursery is almost done - just a few things left to do but it's ready for a baby.

Me and Mom on the right (I don't look 37 weeks pregnant!)
and my friends Julie & Lisa (the shower hostesses)

8 comments:

Ruth said...

How fun!!!! You do look great for being so far along :-)
Can't wait for the due date!

Unknown said...

How fun!! Thanks for sharing pics with us

Donna said...

I hope you drank it all in, I know this is something you've dreamt of for a long time. So happy for you, girl! Can't wait to see the nursery!! You might need to change the name of your blog, at least for a little while!

Unknown said...

Soak it all in. You deserve some love and attention. Your world is getting ready to change in such a miraculous way.

Be sure you have some one to stay with you for a while if possible.

Also, if people offer meals, say YES!!!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

How exciting! That so nice!

Melinda said...

I am so happy for you Kelly! Looks like a wonderful shower and you sooo deserve it!

Pamela Askew said...

Kelly,
I'm so excited for you! Congratulations on becoming a mommy!!

Unknown said...

GOD'S BLESSINGS ON YOUR FAMILY! IT IS SO EXCITING TO IMAGINE YOUR FACES WHEN THAT LITTLE GUY WAS PLACED IN YOUR ARMS! I'M SURE IT WAS A VERY EMOTIONAL TIME FOR ALL. CONGRATULATIONS!

WENDY