Friday, September 15, 2006

LID any day now - didn't I already say that??

Okay, I haven't posted since Monday because I was hoping our next entry would be the announcement of our LID and as you may have figured, we still don't have it. I am always the "look at things on the bright side" kind of person so I didn't want to write being in a bummed mood, which I have been especially today, but man, come on CCAA. It's just a log in date. You're not actually giving us a baby yet or anything like that. Just write in your little log "Kelly & Mike Wilson 9/15/06". That's all I ask - it would really make my weekend. By law of math I predicted we would hear this week. The 8/14/06 DTC'ers got their on 9/11, so add two days to 8/14 and you get 8/16 (our DTC in case you are new) and add two days to 9/11 and you get....9/13 - that was 2 days ago. I guess math doesn't work in this scenerio. Anyway, gotta go check the email again for the 400th time in the past two days!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I am right there with you Kelly! Checking my e-mail 500xs a day! It would be great to get our LID by the weekend wouldn't it?

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Best of luck in getting that LID on Monday, I know the wait is difficult - we waited 42 days for ours, but once it came, we were ever so happy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

I used your Accidental Adoption on my blog...I love it!
Thanks!

adele and dan said...

Hi-
I read something on your blog about a cook book. My husband is opening a pizzeria in Savannah and hopefully one day a restaurant. I'll be watching to see when you get LID. Hope to be there sometime in the next few months.