Sunday, August 20, 2006

Blog Restriction?

"Hi, my name is Kelly and I'm becoming a blog-a-holic!" I may have to put myself on blog restiction or blog time out! I have joined 6 Yahoo groups in the past week or two and have really been enjoying "meeting" others from all over from right here in Jacksonville all the way to Canada. The most fun I have had is from the two groups that relate to August DTC's - one is a general group and the other is just our agency. We are all literally in the same boat so it will be fun floating down the same stream together! The problem lies in the fact that I have been spending hours on the computer! I check emails 3 times a day, read all the posts on the Yahoo groups (did I mention 6 of them!) and then go check out everyone else's blog who have visited mine. I really am enjoying it but man I'm going to have to join blog-a-holics anonymous (Mom you can come too). I thought this wait would be hard but with all these new friends, it'll be a snap!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for your comments on our blog, I'll add you to my favorites, so we can follow our journey. Will you all be at the next FCC Waiting Families meeting? I'd love to meet you.
Lisa